Vissla Seven Seas Stealth 3.2 Neoprene Wetsuit with Chest Zip in blackThe Vissla 7 Seas Stealth wetsuit with 3.2 mm neoprene and chest zip not only impresses with its great all-black design. This fullsuit is an eco-friendly wetsuit with a black logo.
The wetsuit is equipped with an incredible Fast Dry System and the seams are triple taped and reduced to a minimum. This means that the seams restrict you less when paddling and in your movements. The wetsuit from Vissla with a neoprene thickness of 3/2mm is perfect as an all-round suit and offers you pleasantly warm surf sessions almost all year round. The wetsuits from Vissla are also very skin-friendly.
Made for cool water: 56 - 65° F / 13 - 18° C
WARMTH & STRETCH
- Everything you need in a wetsuit
- 100% Japanese lime-based super stretch neoprene - lighter, warmer, softer, stretchier, easier to put on and take off and allows more freedom of movement
- Fever Fiber thermal lining insulates heat and dries incredibly fast
- Dope Dyed Fabric - a softer, eco-friendly, fade resistant fabric made by Bluesign certified mills.
- AquaA eco-friendly water-based lamination is completely solvent-free and contains no harmful chemicals.
- Tailored fit - anatomically correct engineered body lines allow for unrestricted performance and warmth
DURABLE & WATERTIGHT
Chest zip ensures minimal bulk and a waterproof design. Seams are triple hand-taped and double blind stitched. Knee pad is anatomically correct, flexible and durable.
Chest zip entry, minimal volume with contoured waterproof design.
Triple taped, double blind stitched seams
Vissla Super-Stretch Neo 3.0 tape provides maximum seam sealing with unrestricted stretch and comfort
Easy access, secure key cord
- Knee pads, Upcycled Supratex abrasion resistant for flexibility and strength
- Liquid tape cuff seals to prevent water ingress at cuffs
- Glideskin at neck seals against skin to prevent water penetration
Environmentally friendly & sustainable
- BLUESIGN - Our fabric mills have been certified as bluesign system partners. As well as monitoring the wise use of chemicals, the partnership ensures that our manufacturers' energy and water use efficiency and waste management meet the most demanding standards of the global textile industry.
- ECO CARBON BLACK - Carbon black, one of the main ingredients in neoprene, can now be made from old rubber tyres. This significantly reduces energy consumption and cuts CO2 emissions by 200g per wetsuit.
- LIMESTONE-BASED NEOPRENE - We use limestone from the earth to replace petrochemicals in our neoprene. It comes from nature and has less impact on the environment.
- DOPE DYED YARN - All black, dark grey and navy wetsuits, black liners and black Neo 2.0 Super Stretch Tape are dope dyed. Dope dyeing involves adding colour pigments to a molten plastic solution to produce coloured yarns without the need for a dyeing process. This saves huge amounts of water while reducing energy consumption and water pollution.
- Treat with special care! Rinse wetsuit thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
- Hang dry in a cool shaded area and avoid hanging in direct sun light. When changing, avoid standing on the wetsuit.
- Pull cord is meant to be cinched and put in place once, not every time you put on the wetsuit. Be gentle with it.
- 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
- 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
There are no reviews yet.